- 1/2 cup canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/2 cup canned red kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 mung beans
(must be pre-washed and boiled in water separately first to soften)
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup yogurt or sour cream
- 1/8 cup oil
- 1 bottle Mariam’s Miracle Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mint
- 2 tablespoons dry dill or 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- Juice of 1 large lemon; or 1 tablespoon white vinegar, as desired
- Salt to taste
- For even more flavor, add Mariam’s Miracle Seasoning Blend as desired
- Optional: 1/2 lb. beef or lamb, cut into small cubes
Step 1 – Add sauce, water and salt to a pot. Bring to a boil.
Step 2 – Add the canned garbanzo beans, canned red kidney beans, previously cooked mung beans and yogurt or sour cream.
Step 4 – Before serving add dry mint, dill and lemon juice (or vinegar). Enjoy!
Optional steps with meat: Brown meat in Step 1, then add sauce, water and salt. Boil until the meat reaches desired tenderness.