- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, shredded
- 1 medium cabbage, washed and cut into 1/2″ slices
- 1/2 cup Mariam’s Miracle Sauce
- 1/4 cup yellow chickpeas — washed and boiled in water until tender
- 1/4 cup oil
- Salt to taste
- For even more flavor, add Mariam’s Miracle Seasoning Blend as desired.
Step 1 – In a pot, add oil, sauce, and cabbage. Simmer until cabbage is tender. Add salt.
Step 2 – Add the yellow chick peas and ginger. Heat through to blend flavors.
For added flavor, stir in 1 tablespoon brown sugar just before serving.