- 1 large or 2 medium eggplant — washed, peeled and sliced lengthwise into 3-4 pieces
- 1 bottle of Mariam’s Miracle Sauce
- 1 cup yogurt or sour cream
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mint
- 1/4 cup water
- Oil & salt as desired
- For more flavor, you can always add Mariam’s Miracle Seasoning as desired.
Step 1 – Preheat oven at 350-375 degrees. Wash, peel and slice eggplant into 3 or 4 pieces, length-wise.
Step 2 – Add Sauce and eggplant in a bowl. Salt and oil as desired. Combine and mix well.
Step 3 – After mixing, place mixture into an oven tray, cover with aluminum foil wrap and place in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Check to see if the eggplant Softens to desired texture. Add more water if necessary, allow water to evaporate down while eggplant cooks.
Step 4 – While eggplant is baking in the oven, you can now prepare the yogurt sauce. Mix yogurt, garlic and a pinch of salt (as desired) in a bowl.
Step 5 – Spread some yogurt sauce on a serving platter, arrange baked eggplant slices on top, spread the remaining yogurt sauce on top and sprinkle dry mint on top.